This child-friendly nail polish is made from a non-toxic formula that is easy to peel off without requiring any toxic removers!
Miss Nella kids nail polishes are safe for our little ones. They are peel off, not wash off, so your kids can continue playing in the water, swim, wash their hands as much as they want, it will not come off unless it is peeled off.
No phthalates, no formaldehyde, no toluene, no fragrance - they are completely odour free and non toxic, making it safe for anyone to use.
We recommend this nail polish be used under adult supervision.